Gone are the days of having just one choice for a window covering. Shutters are making a big comeback, and these day’s they’re anything but bland slats of wood on a frame.
Why Own Shutters?
Adding shutters to your windows is an easy way to beautify your home with something that is useful. Installing shutters on your windows help to make your home more energy-efficient. Further, no matter which design style you prefer, shutters will always enhance it. Shutters are just as at home in a country farmhouse as they are in a sleek and modern new-build. Another benefit of shutters is that they are the only window covering that can increase the resale value of your house. So, they are certainly a great choice for any homeowner.
Benefits of Shutters
The benefits you can get from installing shutters are many. Here are some of the best:
- Awesome temperature control that will leave your house cool in teh summer and warm in the winter.
- Take control of your air flow, light and privacy.
- A subtle yet sophisticated appearance.
- Lots of colors and materials to choose rom.
- Easty to maintain.
Take a look at some of the specialty-shaped shutters we offer at Starwood Distributors.
Our plantation shutters come in both wood and poly (faux) wood. They all come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. More than that, we can custom-build plantation shutters to fit any window no matter what shape it is. Beyond that, we can make plantation shutters that fit any opening you want to cover, including glass doors and other throughways.
If tilt shutters are your style, we’ve got you covered. These shutters are great, as they are easy to operate. Plus, we have a few different styles you can choose from. So, we’re sure to have something that fits your needs.
- Front-tilt shutters are a great option because they have a bar on the front so you can easily control the louvers.
- Rear-tilt shutters are perfect for those who like a cleaner look, as the bar is hidden in the back. But, the louvers are still easily controlled.
- Hidden-tilt shutters have a hidden bar as well. But, it is a bit harder to access than the one on rear-tilts.
- Split-tilt shutters are ideal for homeowners who want ultimate control over their shutters. These shutters allow you to control each section of the shutters independently.
We also offer traditional and modern style shutters. We have so many options that we are confident you will find something that fits your needs. Why don’t you come to our address to see all we have to offer. Stop in today. We promise you’ll find something you absolutely love.