If you’re seeking maximum light control, blinds are your smartest window covering choice. That’s because blinds may be operated two different ways to let in as much, or little, light as you desire: you can raise them for a full view, or lower them for complete privacy, or you can swivel the slats to fine-tune the amount of light coming into your windows. Blinds work well for both residential and commercial applications.
There are many options to choose from when it comes to blinds. The different types of blinds can dramatically change the look and feel of a room. The most popular types of blinds are:
• Vertical Blinds
• Mini Blinds
• Horizontal Blinds
• Wood Blinds
Blinds That Are Built to Last
Our blinds are built to last, from the finest materials and hardware components from top to bottom. Durability and reliability are vital in any window covering. As industry experts, we know how important it is to maintain top performance and protect your investment.
We don’t compromise quality and style in order to bring a better price like some of our competitors. Some of the advantages of our blinds are:
• Tightest Closure – our exclusive system ensures slats lay flatter and tighter for the long haul, with no tugging required. Plus slats won’t fall out, ensuring years of trouble-free use.
• Less Light Leakage – our blinds have perfect slat alignment and tighter, flatter closure for less light leakage between slats. For a darker room, less glare, and a better night’s sleep!
• Ultimate In Privacy – Our advanced construction means you won’t find out holes that can compromise privacy.
• Child & Pet Safe – Every year, many injuries occur because children and pets get tangled up in the cords of blinds. Our patented device is a foolproof solution to provide a safe environment for your family.
Innovative Wood Blinds
Quality and innovation are built into every inch of our blinds. From the headrail and slats to the hardware and bottom rail – no other wood blind packs as much technology, quality, and attention to safety as our hardwood blinds.
• Natural toughness: Slats resist denting and scratching
• Easy locking mechanism: Locks the blind at any position and at any angle, effortlessly without frustrating tugging, even on corner windows.
• Slats won’t shift or slide out of the blind
• Resists fading and yellowing
Texas Service Areas
For whatever your inspiration, our blinds give you a customized solution, allowing you to exercise your sophistication in a rainbow of paints, stains, valance styles, and designer tapes. Don’t let the choices overwhelm you. Starwood Distributors will help guide you through the options. Our experts will show you which blinds will work for your requirement and what colors and materials will complement the room.
We proudly serve the Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio, and surrounding areas. We guarantee the lowest possible price and will beat any local competitor’s bid. It’s as simple as providing us your invoice from the other company on their company letterhead. If you would like an estimate for custom blinds please call us today for a Free In-Home Consultation or complete our online request form.
Schedule A Free Consultation
Strict Standards: Non-static method Visual_Form_Builder_Form_Display::get_form() should not be called statically in /home/starwo9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 217
Strict Standards: Non-static method Visual_Form_Builder_Form_Display::get_fields() should not be called statically in /home/starwo9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/visual-form-builder/public/class-form-display.php on line 218