If you’re seeking maximum light control, blinds are your smartest window covering choice. That’s because blinds may be operated two different ways to let in as much, or little, light as you desire: you can raise them for a full view, or lower them for complete privacy, or you can swivel the slats to fine-tune the amount of light coming into your windows. Blinds work well for both residential and commercial applications.
There are many options to choose from when it comes to blinds. The different types of blinds can dramatically change the look and feel of a room. The most popular types of blinds are:
• Vertical Blinds
• Mini Blinds
• Horizontal Blinds
• Wood Blinds
Blinds That Are Built to Last
Using top-quality materials, our modern blinds are built to last. From the very beginning, we’ve thoroughly tested the materials we use to ensure you receive nothing but the best. When it comes to a residential window covering, durability and reliability are key. As the leading industry experts, we know you want top performance to protect your investment.
We don’t compromise quality and style in order to bring a better price like some of our competitors. Some of the advantages of our blinds are:
• Tightest Closure – Our unique design ensures window covering slats lay flat and tight for increased lifespan and durability. Plus, the slats don’t fall out easily, ensuring many years of trouble-free use.
• Less Light Leakage – Our blinds come with the ideal slat alignment and flat closure to prevent light leakage, which makes for a dark room, a better night’s sleep, and less glare than other models.
• Ultimate In Privacy – Top-rated construction means zero holes that compromise your privacy or security.
• Child & Pet Safe – Children or pets in the house? Reduce the risk of injury by eliminating those pesky cords on blinds and opting for our patented device, which is foolproof and safe.
Window Blinds Installation
If you have ever wanted a cost-effective investment for your home, then look no further than window blinds. Here at Starwood Distributors, we use high-quality materials to expertly design and install window blinds for any room in your home. Whether you’re seeking privacy, higher energy efficiency, or simply want to eliminate a glare, the right window blinds can make all the difference.
Innovative Wood Blinds
Quality and innovation are built into every inch of our blinds. From the headrail and slats to the hardware and bottom rail – no other wood blind packs as much technology, quality, and attention to safety as our hardwood blinds.
• Natural toughness: Slats resist denting and scratching
• Easy locking mechanism: Locks the blind at any position and at any angle, effortlessly without frustrating tugging, even on corner windows.
• Slats won’t shift or slide out of the blind
• Resists fading and yellowing
Texas Service Areas
For whatever your inspiration, our blinds give you a customized solution, allowing you to exercise your sophistication in a rainbow of paints, stains, valance styles, and designer tapes. Don’t let the choices overwhelm you. Starwood Distributors will help guide you through the options. Our experts will show you which blinds will work for your requirement and what colors and materials will complement the room.
We proudly serve the Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and surrounding areas. We guarantee the lowest possible price and will beat any local competitor’s bid. It’s as simple as providing us your invoice from the other company on their company letterhead. If you would like an estimate for custom blinds please call us today for a Free In-Home Consultation or complete our online request form.