Best Hardwood Flooring in Dallas & Plano, TX
A home can have a lot of different types of flooring, but there are few homeowners out there who don’t dream of hardwood flooring. It’s an elegant flooring material that conveys true style and fits with many design themes. Of course, the increase in property value is always a huge plus, too.
Before you undertake the enormous task of redoing your floors, take some time to look through your options. Starwood Distributors is the top-rated professional hardwood installation provider in the Dallas & Plano area. Our designers are ready to assess your property and your needs to give you an appropriate solution that works for you.
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
If you’re undecided about hardwood flooring being the right choice for your home or business, we want to make the decision simple for you. Hardwood flooring has advantages that would benefit home and business owners in the Dallas & Plano area, including:
- Low maintenance requirements: it doesn’t take much to keep your floors clean and in tip-top shape.
- Increases property value: hardwood floors are a luxury upgrade, so adding them to your home can easily increase the property value – especially for homes in the Dallas & Plano areas.
- Strong and durable: you likely won’t need to repair or replace your hardwood floors in years.
- Easy to clean: a mop and a microfiber pad are enough for dusting. If you want to deep clean your floors, you only need to add hardwood-specific floor cleaner.
- Enhanced appearance: hardwood floors give your home or business a more sophisticated, elegant and timeless look.
- Can be refinished: if your floors are looking a little dingy – years from now – you can always have the refinished. No need to replace them!
Hardwood Flooring Installation Tips
First of all, when installing hardwood flooring, we urge everyone to use professional services. One mishap could ruin the entire room, and you have no guarantee on do-it-yourself service. A few tips for hardwood flooring installation include the following:
- Choose the right hardwood
- Measure the entire room
- Roll out barrier paper to protect walls
- Check for squeaky boards
Hardwood Flooring Repair
Hardwood flooring is known for being durable. Still, there are times when hardwood flooring repair is required. Even the most durable flooring material cannot fully overcome the test of time, children, or pets! With hardwood flooring, Starwood Distributors can easily repair split or cracked wood, gaps in the planks, buckling from water damage, or warped flooring sections. Whatever the issue, we can help.
Best Way to Clean Hardwood Floors
If your hardwood floors have accumulated dust and debris, you’re in luck – and that’s because hardwood floors are incredibly easy to clean. Use a vacuum to take care of dust bunnies. For a dirty, grimy floor, consider a damp mop with a flat head, and a modern microfiber pad. Be sure the mop is thoroughly wrung out, though, as excess water and wood do not mix well.
Have you been thinking about hardwood flooring in Dallas & Plano, TX? Starwood Distributors has you covered with the top hardwood flooring services in our region. Let us help you get the floor you really want by calling (972) 464-9793.